The Roly LaserMATIC is back on AMAZON!

Discuss all things diode hobby lasers. Project settings, materials, hardware, tips & tricks, etc.
LAHobbyGuy
Laser Yoda
Laser Yoda
Reactions:
Your Specific Hobby: Laser Engraver

The Roly LaserMATIC is back on AMAZON!

Post by LAHobbyGuy »

For those of you who want to get a LaserMATIC 10, IT IS NOW BACK ON AMAZON AS OF TODAY, 6/1/2013!
Here is the link if you want to order one

EDIT: As of today, 8/17/23, the ENCLOSED version is SOLD OUT AGAIN!

I am told the upgrade kit will be in production soon, so you can follow the link and buy the OPEN version if you want one now, and then get the enclosure and honeycomb as an upgrade. Total cost will be the same.

Rich
inspire.. create.. learn.. teach.. help someone today... Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, The Louisiana Hobby Guy!
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME OR EMAIL THE ADMIN! THIS FORUM WAS DESIGNED TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!
➡️ New Here? Main Forums --> Start Here --> Everyone Please Read
bmcsparren
Noob
Noob
Reactions:

Re: The Roly LaserMATIC is back on pre-order!

Post by bmcsparren »

I placed a order on 4/30/23 for this laser ($100 down). The estimated build completion date was between 5/22 - 5/29. Just got word my order was ready. Paid the invoice and the laser will be delivered in 5 to 7 business days. Very happy with my experience with Roly. I hope the Material list you put together is part of the order. Thanks for all you do Rich. It was your review that convinced me to pull the trigger on this laser.
My name is Bill. I have a Atomstack A5 30W machine. I just started using a laser. I am a woodturning hobbiest and decided to learn engraving so that I can put my logo/signature on my turnings. I'm fully retired - from the USAF in 1996 and last year from the state of Florida. I love working with wood and my wife told me to find a hobby - so here I am. Your Youtube videos have really been helpful. Thanks for all you have done.
parkgt214
Noob
Noob
Reactions:

Post by parkgt214 »

Exactly the same for me as stated above.
FASTFJR
Reactions:

Post by FASTFJR »

bmcsparren wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 12:32 pm I placed a order on 4/30/23 for this laser ($100 down). The estimated build completion date was between 5/22 - 5/29. Just got word my order was ready. Paid the invoice and the laser will be delivered in 5 to 7 business days. Very happy with my experience with Roly. I hope the Material list you put together is part of the order. Thanks for all you do Rich. It was your review that convinced me to pull the trigger on this laser.
If the material list is not on the Thumb Drive you get email Leo and he will email you the file for free
Roly Lasermatic 10
rmorris1010
Noob
Noob
Reactions:

Post by rmorris1010 »

Received mine yesterday. Also ordered based on Rich's glowing review:)
everymann
Noob
Noob
Reactions:

Post by everymann »

Mine arrived this week. I had it assembled in 1 hour. It was beautifully packaged, labeled and organized. Setup was a breeze and it works great so far.
mkettelhut
Noob
Noob
Reactions:

Re: The Roly LaserMATIC is back on AMAZON!

Post by mkettelhut »

Got mine delivered to Shreveport Saturday. Playing with it today. Running a MacBook Pro that is a few years old. Took several attempts to get the Serial port communicating, but it is now, and i'm starting to try some images. The machine is beautifully engineered and packaged.
My name is Mike. Have a brand new RolyLaserMatic10 watt laser. Gaining Laser Engraving experience, but 50 years of woodworking. Hope to be learning and sharing!
MacDoktor
Laserologist
Laserologist
Reactions:

Post by MacDoktor »

mkettelhut wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:35 pmTook several attempts to get the Serial port communicating, but it is now, and i'm starting to try some images.
Did you have to install the CH340 Driver? The computer in my signature works without it. No clue as to why. :lol:

The machine is beautifully engineered and packaged.
No disagreement there. :D
MacDoktor, KA4HJHRoly LaserMATIC10 — 27" Late 2013 iMac with macOS 10.14 Mojave — LightBurn :ugeek:

Some of my Diode and HeNe laser collection is on my blog: Laser Stuff. The best of my brief love affair with solar photography is here: Sunspots!
KnightRid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Reactions:

Post by KnightRid »

LAHobbyGuy wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:46 am For those of you who want to get a LaserMATIC 10, IT IS NOW BACK ON AMAZON AS OF TODAY, 6/1/2013!
Here is the link if you want to order one

Rich
Did we all just get 10 years younger thanx to Rich???!!!!!! WOOHOO in my 40's again :lol: :lol:
Hi my name is Mike and I use a Roly Automation LaserMATIC10 and a Creality Falcon 10w diode laser.
Hobby Forums --> Start Here -- Everyone Please Read
LAHobbyGuy
Laser Yoda
Laser Yoda
Reactions:
Your Specific Hobby: Laser Engraver

Post by LAHobbyGuy »

MacDoktor wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:14 pm Did you have to install the CH340 Driver? The computer in my signature works without it. No clue as to why. :lol:
If you followed the instruction and imported the .lbset file when adding the laser, no additional steps are necessary. Roly has the complete configuration in their setup file, unlike most laser companies.
inspire.. create.. learn.. teach.. help someone today... Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, The Louisiana Hobby Guy!
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME OR EMAIL THE ADMIN! THIS FORUM WAS DESIGNED TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!
➡️ New Here? Main Forums --> Start Here --> Everyone Please Read
3-7 Day Fast Delivery to US from Banggood US Warehouse