Sainsmart with spindle and laser

Welcome to the Hobby & Craft Flea Market! Feel free to post anything related to hobbies for sale here!
Please do not post personal information! Users can PM you if they're interested.
Tooter
Laserologist
Laserologist
Reactions:

Sainsmart with spindle and laser

Post by Tooter »

I have a Sainsmart Prover with a spindle and a 5.5 watt laser. This would be a great setup for someone starting out that would like to have the capability of engraving as well as cutting thicker material. Works great but I upgraded to a larger CNC machine and a lager laser. Now I am interested in getting a CO2 laser so I am making room. Let me know if you are interested.
Hi, my name is Matt and I have a Lasermatic MK2 30 watt and I have been working with CNC Rotors and CNC lasers for about 3 years.
Diane253
Noob
Noob
Reactions:

Re: Sainsmart with spindle and laser

Post by Diane253 »

you didn't mention the asking price
KnightRid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Reactions:

Post by KnightRid »

Please post a price Matt
Hi my name is Mike and I use a Roly Automation LaserMATIC10 and a Creality Falcon 10w diode laser.
Hobby Forums --> Start Here -- Everyone Please Read
Tooter
Laserologist
Laserologist
Reactions:

Post by Tooter »

Diane253 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:04 pm you didn't mention the asking price
Sorry, I didn't think to add the price in the original. I would like to get $180 for it. Like I mentioned, it has a spindle and a laser so it can do both with a quick changeover. I made a larger CNC so I don't use it any longer, but everything works great, and it has limit switches and a offline controller so it doesn't need to be hooked to a computer to operate.
Hi, my name is Matt and I have a Lasermatic MK2 30 watt and I have been working with CNC Rotors and CNC lasers for about 3 years.
3-7 Day Fast Delivery to US from Banggood US Warehouse