need some advice

Discuss all things diode hobby lasers. Project settings, materials, hardware, tips & tricks, etc.
MacDoktor
Laserologist
Laserologist
Reactions:

Re: need some advice

Post by MacDoktor »

Chrisengravings wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 3:26 pmIt wasn't showing that anyone replied, so I didn't know until today!
:idea: If you subscribe to a topic you'll be notified of replies and reactions. You can subscribe to an existing topic by clicking on the button that looks like a wrench and selecting "Subscribe Topic".

You can automatically subscribe to topics you post in by going to User Control Panel/Board Preferences/Edit Posting Defaults and set "Notify me upon replies by default" to "Yes". There are even more settings in Edit Notification Options. :geek:
MacDoktor, KA4HJHRoly LaserMATIC10 — 27" Late 2013 iMac with macOS 10.14 Mojave — LightBurn :ugeek:

Some of my Diode and HeNe laser collection is on my blog: Laser Stuff. The best of my brief love affair with solar photography is here: Sunspots!
pegmal
Laser Master
Laser Master
Reactions:

Post by pegmal »

Very impressive, I looked at both of your links. The color tiles are very nice. One thing for sure, you have been busy engraving. I hope your post will cause a lot of comments about your techniques.
Chrisengravings
Laser Master
Laser Master
Reactions:

Post by Chrisengravings »

Yay thanks guys thanks for the advice given and from light burn community i think i got a good starting now 😊💯
Atomstack P7 M30
LightBurn
3-7 Day Fast Delivery to US from Banggood US Warehouse