Couple things I made

Laser Art, 3D Prints, Woodworks, ANYTHING hand made! Show it off!
KnightRid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Reactions:

Couple things I made

Post by KnightRid »

Can you see from the picture when the dumbass who cut this out remembered he forgot to turn air on :roll: :lol:

https://www.ameede.com/skull-in-the-wal ... -machines/

This would work a lot better on plain paper I think. I changed the outside to cut because you would have to have the perfect color to match wherever you hung it with full sheet of paper.

Also did a 3 panel guitar that it says is not on the site anymore so I cant give you a link :( Debating if I want to paint it.

And finally some disney ears I am doing for my daughter and grandkids on my 3d printer.
Skull Thru Wall.jpg
3 piece guitar.jpg
Someofmyears.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hi my name is Mike and I use a Roly Automation LaserMATIC10 and a Creality Falcon 10w diode laser.
Hobby Forums --> Start Here -- Everyone Please Read
SteveJDMin
Laserologist
Laserologist
Reactions:

Re: Couple things I made

Post by SteveJDMin »

You've got some sweet looking projects there!
Steve J. I received my Roly Lasermaster 10 on 2/14/2023. A major upgrade to my old Ortur with 160x150mm engrave area. My main hobby is pen turning.
MacDoktor
Laserologist
Laserologist
Reactions:

Post by MacDoktor »

In CoreDRAW this drawing is filled with black but in LightBurn it isn't, not even in the preview. What's going on? :shock:
MacDoktor, KA4HJHRoly LaserMATIC10 — 27" Late 2013 iMac with macOS 10.14 Mojave — LightBurn :ugeek:

Some of my Diode and HeNe laser collection is on my blog: Laser Stuff. The best of my brief love affair with solar photography is here: Sunspots!
martinmarty
Laserologist
Laserologist
Reactions:

Post by martinmarty »

Love the guitar👍
My name is Marty. Started this hobby Dec. 2022. Using Roly LaserMATIC10 with Lightburn on Windows.

KnightRid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Reactions:

Post by KnightRid »

MacDoktor wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:23 pm In CoreDRAWl this drawing is filled with black but in LightBurn it isn't, not even in the preview. What's going on? :shock:
The skull? I don't have CorelDraw so I cant look at it in there. Have you tried gimp or inkscape?
Hi my name is Mike and I use a Roly Automation LaserMATIC10 and a Creality Falcon 10w diode laser.
MacDoktor
Laserologist
Laserologist
Reactions:

Post by MacDoktor »

I get this message when I import it in LightBurn and try to preview the burn:

Error message.png

It should look like this, none of the black missing:

Skull in the wall preview.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MacDoktor, KA4HJHRoly LaserMATIC10 — 27" Late 2013 iMac with macOS 10.14 Mojave — LightBurn :ugeek:

Some of my Diode and HeNe laser collection is on my blog: Laser Stuff. The best of my brief love affair with solar photography is here: Sunspots!
KnightRid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Reactions:

Post by KnightRid »

MacDoktor wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:06 pm
It should look like this, none of the black missing:
Yes, I took it and did it as line and was planning on painting a board with the same color as the wall then lasering so it would kind of blend in. If you don't want to do that then you would have to fix the open areas or it definitely won't laser correctly. I attached my file I used, just make sure everything is set to LINE.
3-7 Day Fast Delivery to US from Banggood US Warehouse