Good Conventions to go to for Engraving?

This forum is for forum software questions and introductions.
rlbishop32
Jr Member
Jr Member
Reactions:

Good Conventions to go to for Engraving?

Post by rlbishop32 »

New to this world and would like to go to a convention to see vendors and stuff! What is available for us in this world? Considering
THE NEXT LEVEL LASER CONFERENCE in Tulsa OK? Has anyone been to this one?? Any others out there?

THANKS
Robby from Lafayette LA. I use the ATEZR L2 24w. Started laser March 2024. Love it. Pro Photographer by trade. Trying to add something to my full time photo studio.
rlbishop32
Jr Member
Jr Member
Reactions:

Re: Good Conventions to go to for Engraving?

Post by rlbishop32 »

thanks
Robby from Lafayette LA. I use the ATEZR L2 24w. Started laser March 2024. Love it. Pro Photographer by trade. Trying to add something to my full time photo studio.
thelmuth
Jr Member
Jr Member
Reactions:

Post by thelmuth »

I would imagine nobody answered you for the same reason I didn't. I have no idea about this conference or any other. Therefore nothing to report.
I'm Tim, I'm a lifelong woodworker, I have a Tusy 10W Diode laser and a 100W OMTech C02. I started down this rabbit hole Dec. 2023.
rlbishop32
Jr Member
Jr Member
Reactions:

Post by rlbishop32 »

im finding out that they are there just bad advertising i guess I hear that LIGHTBURN had one and no date available for it this year yet. I*ll post after I go the one in Tulsa, OK
KnightRid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Reactions:

Post by KnightRid »

rlbishop32 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:00 am im finding out that they are there just bad advertising i guess I hear that LIGHTBURN had one and no date available for it this year yet. I*ll post after I go the one in Tulsa, OK
LBX was in October last year so probably around the same time this year. They havent announced anything that I have heard yet.

Hi my name is Mike and I use a Roly Automation LaserMATIC10 and a Creality Falcon 10w diode laser.
Hobby Forums --> Start Here -- Everyone Please Read
joejones
Laserologist
Laserologist
Reactions:

Post by joejones »

It is good to see these things in person, but for general IDEAS of what to make, I use PINTEREST.COM, which is mostly an EYE ANDY store!

Joe
Old guy with too much time on his hands.
I was bitten by the laser bug last year.
The Dr. says it is terminal. :?
Now my PlasmaCAM tables rust like the Titanic!
X-TOOL D1 PRO (x 4) w/ 20W,40W and 2W-IR heads and accessories, etc.
X-TOOL F1, S1 (x3), P2
LaserPecker 1 PRO, LP-2, LP-4 and accs.
50 Watt GALVO fiber laser
CreatBot D 600 PRO 3D printer
I need help!
3-7 Day Fast Delivery to US from Banggood US Warehouse