LIGHTBURN CANNOT OPEN FILE! CORRECT!!

This forum is for forum software questions and introductions.
StacyB
Noob
Noob
Reactions:

Re: LIGHTBURN CANNOT OPEN FILE! CORRECT!!

Post by StacyB »

Exactly...just load them like I did. I also read the instructions however. Read people, read :D
My name is Stacy; just started a business with my daughter (hubby helping out with the woodcutting/routing :) ). We are use an LM2 Pro, S2, LU2-4 SF V24 5.5W and LU2-4 LF - V24 5.5W (w/ air assist) lasers; also have the Aufero L2, LU-2, V24 2W. Learning and having fun at the same time. Using LaserGRBL, LightBurn and VCarve Pro 11 software.
LAHobbyGuy
Laser Yoda
Laser Yoda
Reactions:
Your Specific Hobby: Laser Engraver

Post by LAHobbyGuy »

StacyB wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:43 pm Exactly...just import them like I did. I also read the instructions however.
BINGO! And Stacy wins the prize! She read the instructions!!
inspire.. create.. learn.. teach.. help someone today... Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, The Louisiana Hobby Guy!
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME OR EMAIL THE ADMIN! THIS FORUM WAS DESIGNED TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!
➡️ New Here? Main Forums --> Start Here --> Everyone Please Read
snuffy0311
Jr Member
Jr Member
Reactions:

Post by snuffy0311 »

Classic case of failure to RTFM
just ask that's all you gotta do...i don't post much but i can normally find the answer by reading the topics.
there are a lot of things i mis-understand and yes, i'm guilty of "PMing the boss", still don't have an answer but i'm not gonna fret, bigger issues out there to take care of. If i keep trying and still fail imma ask the forum. which will be tomorrow at this rate... :)
1 Atomstack A5 Pro upgraded from the 5w to 10w
1 TenLog dual Extruder 3d Printer
2 Labist 3d Printers
1 Longer Pro 3d Printer

"Being ready is not what matters. What matters is winning after you get there."
LtGen Victor H. Krulak, USMC April 1965
dnewman
Jr Member
Jr Member
Reactions:

Post by dnewman »

Kit wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:16 pm The exact thing as I am getting. Will even pay for them if that makes a difference. They are or should be much larger files then 1 kb. Something is not going through.
I think Rich can fix this.
THIS may actually be a computer configuration problem - these files definitely should be (and are) larger than 1k .lnk files
Depending on your computer settings if double clicking doesn't download the files right - try right clicking and "Save File (or link) as" and save them that way
Just make sure you keep the names (especially the extensions) correct - .lbart for art and .clb for material libraries
and NEVER drag the download links to your desktop - that will ALWAYS give an "internet link" .lnk file
Dennis
LAHobbyGuy
Laser Yoda
Laser Yoda
Reactions:

Post by LAHobbyGuy »

Thanks Dennis, single click, not double click.

Rich
inspire.. create.. learn.. teach.. help someone today... Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, The Louisiana Hobby Guy!
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME OR EMAIL THE ADMIN! THIS FORUM WAS DESIGNED TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!
Bakaysza
Noob
Noob
Reactions:

Post by Bakaysza »

I was having difficulty loading Rich's Art Files, then I discovered my error. I was trying to load the files from the Library Load screen, which is on the right of my display set-up. If you go to Window and select Art Library, a screen will appear and you can load from there! It worked for me....I hope this helps?

Andy
Anthony841
Noob
Noob
Reactions:

Post by Anthony841 »

Hi Rich
Anthony here just became a member not to long ago, the art work just look so great and information so on point that I just would like to make sure that I was doing it right.
But if anyone one member can help that would great help.
Thanks
Anthony L Jackson
Anthony841
Noob
Noob
Reactions:

Post by Anthony841 »

Okay I'm going to try that
LAHobbyGuy
Laser Yoda
Laser Yoda
Reactions:

Post by LAHobbyGuy »

Anthony841 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:08 pm ...But if anyone one member can help that would great help.
Did you watch the video on the previous page?

Rich
WoodEnough
Jr Member
Jr Member
Reactions:

Post by WoodEnough »

Hey Rich...wondering if you can help me. I can't get my mouse to move any further towards the top of my browser.

I have reached the edge of my mouse pad and can't go any further...what should I do? :lol:

Gotta love those PEBKAC's!
Name: Bob. I'm new-ish in the Laser world. 20 Watt FoxAlien Reizer / 80 Watt Omtech AF2435/ Openbuilds 1000mm WorkBee. I have roughly 3 yrs experience with CNC wood carving.
"Every machine is a smoke machine if you operate it wrong enough..."
3-7 Day Fast Delivery to US from Banggood US Warehouse