Anybody ever use on of these?

Woodworking, including projects for laser engraving such as frames
Grumpguy
Laserologist
Laserologist
Reactions:

Anybody ever use on of these?

Post by Grumpguy »

Rockwell RK7323 BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw with Steel Rip Fence, Miter Gauge & 7 Accessories https://a.co/d/dmDksm5

It's only 100 bucks and I need to rip small 1x pallet wood for frames without losing a finger.
My Name is Jeff. I use an Atomstack A10 pro m100 20w module and a monport K40 pro.Doing this about 18 months now.
LAHobbyGuy
Laser Yoda
Laser Yoda
Reactions:
Your Specific Hobby: Laser Engraver

Re: Anybody ever use on of these?

Post by LAHobbyGuy »

Better make sure it's bolted down tight!!

Rich
inspire.. create.. learn.. teach.. help someone today... Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, The Louisiana Hobby Guy!
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME OR EMAIL THE ADMIN! THIS FORUM WAS DESIGNED TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!
➡️ New Here? Main Forums --> Start Here --> Everyone Please Read
Grumpguy
Laserologist
Laserologist
Reactions:

Post by Grumpguy »

16635364552895675460097667282653.jpg
I have started repurposing my living room furniture since I don't use it and I bought it all used on let go.

My dog Lucy never used it and for me furniture is just something I pile crap on top of. I will be nailing this thing to a table. I just need straight 12" maximum rips of pallet wood that's 0.6 inches thick. I like this one cause it's cheap and uses jigsaw blades. For me the less high speed spinning blades the better. Circular saws, miter saws and table saws make my fingers REALLY nervous. My dad took off his thumb and index finger with a circular saw and I've got a little PTSD from the experience so the fewer whirring spinning blades the better. For some reason jigsaw and band saw and scroll saw make me much more comfortable.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My Name is Jeff. I use an Atomstack A10 pro m100 20w module and a monport K40 pro.Doing this about 18 months now.
LaserLee
Noob
Noob
Reactions:

Post by LaserLee »

I have the Worx version but it's the same thing as far as I can tell. I use mine for quick cuts on small project boards. Straight cuts. Once broken down I use it to cut up all of my pallet wood. I've also cut some pvc pipes. Has blades for metal also but I've not had a use for that yet. But the saw works very well and has that very small footprint. And yeah, don't even try to use it without bolting that thing down really good.
My name is Lee. A year or so into lasers. Started with a LaserPecker and have added the xTool D1 Pro this year. Also enjoy woodworking on the lathe, scroll saw and band saw.
Grumpguy
Laserologist
Laserologist
Reactions:

Post by Grumpguy »

Ok I ordered it and a decent brad nailer if I'm not making frames next weekend some went seriously wrong. And my side is gonna go outside and the saw is getting bolted to it. So far my kitchen table has a laser bolted to it my coffee table has a miter saw and dremel router table bolted to it and the side table will get a mini table saw bolted to it. I could save a ton of money if I started building tables.
Nzelinsky
Jr Member
Jr Member
Reactions:

Post by Nzelinsky »

Grumpguy wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:02 pm Ok I ordered it and a decent brad nailer if I'm not making frames next weekend some went seriously wrong. And my side is gonna go outside and the saw is getting bolted to it. So far my kitchen table has a laser bolted to it my coffee table has a miter saw and dremel router table bolted to it and the side table will get a mini table saw bolted to it. I could save a ton of money if I started building tables.
Oh man this is priceless 😅 Im currently trying to decide which of my furniture would be least damaged NY bolting my new bench vice on. I understand that your already got the mini table saw... I used to use a rip guide that was a little bar with a mount to fix with an adjustable slider on my skill saw... Worked pretty good. Now I got my hands on a mini table saw but not hobby super mini, more like contractor worksite mini. It has a collapsible table that folds into?itself and the saw is about 2.5x2.5 feet and a foot in height... My buddies father told me it was broken and gave it to me for nothing as he had a new one... Planning to repair it I brought it home expecting a challenge... Plugged in flipped the switch and she runs like clockwork. Just missing the rip fence which I improvise with a steel square tube and some good clamps... If you feel inclined to go bigger(or if the tiny one fails) try kijiji or Facebook marketplace and with some patience they are always popping up for free or less than $100
Nick- Genmitsu 10 watt compressed spot diode running on Foxalien reizer mega 400x800mm (lightburn all the way)
3-7 Day Fast Delivery to US from Banggood US Warehouse