The most Comprehensive 10W Lightburn Library available on the Internet!

The best laser software, period! All things Lightburn, including training.
2Jacks
Noob
Noob
Reactions:

Re: The most Comprehensive 10W Lightburn Library available on the Internet!

Post by 2Jacks »

The "OPTICAL" power rating is the true power of laser.
SculpFun S9 + CNC-4040 with 2X mods to X axis.
LAHobbyGuy
Laser Yoda
Laser Yoda
Reactions:
Your Specific Hobby: Laser Engraver

Version 3.1 is out!

Post by LAHobbyGuy »

Version 3.1 of the library is now published!
Added materials are: White Oak, Cork, Butternut, Walnut & Curly Maple.
I also added several photo settings on different materials and made many small changes to some of the current materials.

IF YOU PURCHASED THE FILE FROM ME:
Go to https://engraveandcutfiles.com/ and click on My Account.
And then on the LEFT SIDE, click on DOWNLOADS.
When you get to the downloads page, find the file that says 10W-Library-V3.1 - in the GOLD box. Click on that and it will download the latest ZIP file.
Do NOT click on the name of the file, Comprehensive 10W Lightburn Library - V3 on the left side! That will lead you to the sale page!

IF YOU GOT THE FILE FROM ROLY WITH YOUR PURCHASE:
Please contact [email protected] to get the latest version. Sorry, but I cannot verify who owns a Roly.

Rich
inspire.. create.. learn.. teach.. help someone today... Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, The Louisiana Hobby Guy!
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME OR EMAIL THE ADMIN! THIS FORUM WAS DESIGNED TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!
➡️ New Here? Main Forums --> Start Here --> Everyone Please Read
KnightRid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Reactions:

Re: Version 3.1 is out!

Post by KnightRid »

LAHobbyGuy wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 9:28 pm
IF YOU GOT THE FILE FROM ROLY WITH YOUR PURCHASE:
Please contact [email protected] to get the latest version. Sorry, but I cannot verify who owns a Roly.

Rich
ORRRRRRR - You could spend the couple bucks and support Rich for doing this awesome library. Just sayin ;) Oh and if you are a Patreon it is a no brainer to get the file for under a buck....yep under $1....I'd buy that for a dollar...NOPE....UNDER a dollar :mrgreen:

Been up since 4am so may have had too much coffee already :?
Hi my name is Mike and I use a Roly Automation LaserMATIC10 and a Creality Falcon 10w diode laser.
Hobby Forums --> Start Here -- Everyone Please Read
LAHobbyGuy
Laser Yoda
Laser Yoda
Reactions:

Post by LAHobbyGuy »

Thanks Mike!
inspire.. create.. learn.. teach.. help someone today... Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, The Louisiana Hobby Guy!
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME OR EMAIL THE ADMIN! THIS FORUM WAS DESIGNED TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!
photog
Reactions:

Post by photog »

Awesome...thanks Rich!!
KnightRid
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Reactions:

Post by KnightRid »

I have to say, this library has impressed me again! I got everything thrown together (seriously, computer is not in a case or anything yet), got my laser finally working on Linux (cause I am an id10t), loaded up lightburn and this library and said, lets see what happens......perfection, that's what happened! I do NOT have a Roly either this is on my Creality Falcon 10w. ANNNNDDDDDD this was using the initial release of the library I havent even updated it on that computer yet.

1 thing I hope gets added - foam - those thin foam sheets you can buy. I actually used them and tweaked settings to make it work but trying to cut through white was CRAZY! slow way down and crank that power.
Hi my name is Mike and I use a Roly Automation LaserMATIC10 and a Creality Falcon 10w diode laser.
Hobby Forums --> Start Here -- Everyone Please Read
LAHobbyGuy
Laser Yoda
Laser Yoda
Reactions:

Post by LAHobbyGuy »

KnightRid wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 4:40 am 1 thing I hope gets added - foam - those thin foam sheets you can buy. I actually used them and tweaked settings to make it work but trying to cut through white was CRAZY! slow way down and crank that power.
Version 4 will have polystyrene foam sheets, but just in black Mike. White isn't worth the time and effort since most folks are making custom case inserts in black with it. I use the black for prototyping when I don't use paper.
wood9663
Noob
Noob
Reactions:

Post by wood9663 »

I have the Sculpfun30s Pro 20W any suggestions for me if I use the Roly library? Cut power on all by /by 2 or just test test test. Anyone have a 20W library?
TomG
Laserologist
Laserologist
Reactions:

Post by TomG »

wood
any 20 watt library in the members only section will give you a starting point from where you can do material testing using the universal test card.
here is a link to diode cut and engraving topic where you can find 20 watt settings

viewtopic.php?t=35
You never learn anything by doing it right
XTool d1Pro 20watt, extension,enclosure, Honeycombs, AlivePixelCreates Z Height Adjuster, Geeksatlarge Air Assist Kit
XTool F1,Slide Extension, Fume Extractor
No Longer N00bishly new, but I am always learning
WindowLicker
Noob
Noob
Reactions:

Post by WindowLicker »

So because its a comprehensive 10W Lightburn Library, does that mean us who are just starting out with the S9 need not attempt using these files?
My 5W laser cant hang with these files?

Please be direct as I'm thinking about upgrading this S9 already. What is it about the files in this library that make them 10W files?
The name is J.R. and I'm using the Sculpfun S9, I'm brand New to this artform of engraving with lasers
3-7 Day Fast Delivery to US from Banggood US Warehouse