-->EVERYONE PLEASE READ<--

This forum is for forum software questions and introductions.
LAHobbyGuy
Laser Yoda
Laser Yoda
Reactions:
Your Specific Hobby: Laser Engraver

-->EVERYONE PLEASE READ<--

Post by LAHobbyGuy »

Hi Everyone!

I am so happy to see this community coming together! You guys are awesome!

Please remember that this is a large community, so mentioning my name many not necessarily get my attention. This forum is not like anti-social media, and just mentioning a name doe not "tag" a person.

I have one request though, this is a community, and as such, I would like to know a little something about you. All I'm requesting is first name or nicknames. Additionally, to cut down on irrelevant posts, I ask that you please provide your machine type & power.

Here's how to do it: Click on your name at the top right of the screen. From the drop down menu, click Profile. In the first section, click Edit Profile. On the left side, click, Edit Signature. In the signature box, type your first name, machine name, power and experience. Here's an example:

Code: Select all

My name is Rich. I use an LM2 Pro, S2, V10 5W laser. I have been at this hobby for a year now.
(This will keep us from asking all kinds of unnecessary questions and get you more answers. But PLEASE, keep it to one or two lines and no images please! Too much is worse than not enough!)

While you're in your profile, you can also choose to add details like, Birthday, Location, Website, MAIN HOBBY, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, YouTube & Your Specific Hobby.

I know a lot of the people that join the forum are not here to contribute, but rather visit to scavenge whatever files they can, without giving back to the community. And that's okay... we're glad to help! But I personally believe in paying forward...

If you understand that, you understand me! That thought is in my head every day, and in everything I do. And yes, that is my own personal philosophy, not someone else's thoughts. 🤪

I want to thank each and every one of you who contribute your time, effort, words & thoughts to this community. You may not realize it, but just your words and suggestions can change someone's life in a just a moment... I wish I could share the emails I get with y'all. So many of them bring tears to my eyes and give me the motivation to be here at 5am, multitasking, to get more content out. I wish I had the time to read and answer every post, but there are just not enough hours in the day. But please don't get insulted if I don't answer you! I may not have seen the post. If it's important, send me a PM or an email.

Please share some information about yourself, if only a name and machine info.
Thank you all so much! And remember my motto at the top of every page!
inspire, create, learn, teach

Remember! This forum isn't like anti-social media! You cannot tag me in a post my mentioning my name! I may or may not see the post, it just depends on how busy I am at the moment.

Rich
inspire.. create.. learn.. teach.. help someone today... Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, The Louisiana Hobby Guy!
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME OR EMAIL THE ADMIN! THIS FORUM WAS DESIGNED TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!
➡️ New Here? Main Forums --> Start Here --> Everyone Please Read
tmhargrave
Noob
Noob
Reactions:

Re: -->EVERYONE PLEASE READ<--

Post by tmhargrave »

Hi my name is Missy Hargrave I am from Carencro, Louisiana
I have a Atomstack a5 40w pro with a r3 rotary

I got my unit for Christmas and tried to engrave on one of the wooden pieces that was sent with the unit and well i burned a whole in the middle of it. I have so much to learn
DASFREAK
Noob
Noob
Reactions:

Post by DASFREAK »

Hi! My name is Mike, I have a generic China black and yellow 60W CO2 laser. Been using it for just over a year.
My name is Mike, I have a generic China black and yellow 60W CO2 laser, been using it for over a year now.
ElmGroveHardwoods
Noob
Noob
Reactions:

Post by ElmGroveHardwoods »

Hello All! I'm Jeremy and have been running my two Shapeoko CNCs for a few years now. Got my first laser, an Atomstack X7, a few months ago and this week ordered an OMTech 80W. Getting ready to retire after 23 years and looking towards my personal wood/CNC/laser business, and a LOT more drag racing! Appreciate Rich and everyone else here contributing. The transition from CNC to laser work has been simpler than expected and I am excited to get the larger, faster machine delivered and running.
Jeremy
AtomStack X7
OMTech 80W (On Order)
Been running CNC's for wood for years, and jumped in the laser game a few months ago. Almost to retirement and would like to transition to my own Wood/CNC/Laser business.
laserchic
Noob
Noob
Reactions:

Post by laserchic »

hello my name is Yolonda
I have a SCULPFUN S6 Pro Laser Engraver, 60W I just got it Jan 8,2022 I know nothing about lasers, I'm looking forward to learning and sharing.
3-7 Day Fast Delivery to US from Banggood US Warehouse