Return to Finish Position Speed

The best laser software, period! All things Lightburn, including training.
zentenro2
Laser Master
Laser Master
Reactions:

Return to Finish Position Speed

Post by zentenro2 »

I have all of my lasers set up to return to the back right corner of the workspace when a job is completed.

I've noticed on my A12 Pro, it moves to this position at the speed of the job it was doing. If I send the laser to the furthest point I can, it often hits the limit switches because I was engraving at 15,000 mm/min. It goes slower than I'd like when I've been cutting. Is there somewhere I can specify a speed to use when doing the Return to Finish Position?
My name is Danny.
parsec
Laserologist
Laserologist
Reactions:

Re: Return to Finish Position Speed

Post by parsec »

I was going to suggest Fast Whitespace Scan, but maybe you've already tried it.
FW.PNG
I've noticed that there are speed problems on some Atomstacks, and if those who have them knew how the machines work, they'd be more likely to complain, maybe it's a buggy firmware like on my clone. Maybe you could check your job GCode and if with a M5 before G0 it normalizes.
I`ve currently defined a Custom GCode laser on Lightburn changed axis speeds and accelerations a bit and been working flawlessly.
Soon will try this topic, I believe that the firmware is the same for a lot of their machines and clones.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MAIN HOBBY: The HO :idea:. Laser: 10W diode.
3D Printer: Resin and filament. CNC: A4.
"→ To boldly go where no laser →☼ has gone before ∞"
3-7 Day Fast Delivery to US from Banggood US Warehouse